In this blog, you'll find our general helpful aftercare instructions for having anti-wrinkle injection treatments. Remember, these are general guidelines only - your practitioner will let you know if there are any additional instructions specific to your treatment that you should keep in mind.
- After having your treatment, you should remain upright for 4-6 hours after injection (you can lie in a reclined position, just do not lay flat)
- Don't wear a headband or hat with a band across your forehead if you have had injections between the brows or in the forehead
- Refrain from intense exercise that increases your heart rate greatly (running, swimming, bicycling, etc.) for 24 hours after your injections. Walking or other low impact forms of exercise are fine.
- Do not massage or manipulate injected areas for 24 hours after injections. Washing your face and applying make-up is fine.
- Refrain from using NSAIDS such as Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Fish Oil Supplements, or Vitamin E for 24 hours following your injection treatment
- If you notice any bruising, you can apply ice to area for 15 minutes every hour to decrease bruising
- The most common side effect of these sorts of injections is a is headache. If it's bothering you, you can use Paracetamol as per the package instructions. If you are a chronic headache sufferer and have prescription headache medication, you may take it as prescribed by your doctor.
- Botox will gradually take effect over 7-10 days with optimum result at 2 weeks.
Private Harley Street Clinic is a doctor-led non-surgical aesthetics clinic based in Marylebone, London, offering anti-aging injection consultations. Book a anti-wrinkle consultation appointment in Marylebone, London today, or contact our helpful staff if you have any questions for us. Our team are specialists in injectables - so if you're looking for 'Anti-Aging Treatments Near Me' contact Private Harley Street Clinic. Our central London Clinic is 5 minutes walk from Edgeware Road and Marylebone Tube Stations. Anti-Wrinkle Consultation walk in appointments in London may also be available.