Sample Collection Instructions
- Ensure hands are clean.
- Twist the red top of the vial and pull to reveal swab.
- Insert swab into mouth avoiding tongue.
- Brush the swab repeatedly at the back of throat over posterior pharynx and tonsillar areas avoiding the tongue.
- Then insert the same swab approximately 2cm into one nostril.
- Gently rotate inside nostril for 3-5 seconds. Repeat the process for the other nostril using the same swab.
- Place tip of swab into the tube and press down firmly to seal.
- Record Forename, Surname, Date of Birth and Sample date on provided request form.
- Place completed Request Form with swab into the clear sealable bag provided then into the pre-paid envelope and seal.
- Arrange for envelope to be posted in any Royal Mail post box.
Get in touch with the team at email@example.com if you have any questions about your test or results.
Please note: if you purchased your kit before April 6th please get in touch and we'll send you separate instructions, which differ to the above. They are also included in the kit.