PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN ARCHIVED NEWS ARTICLE. THERE HAVE BEEN UPDATES SINCE THIS ARTICLE WAS POSTED. PLEASE CHECK THE HELP SECTION FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE NEWS.
Home testing kits with photo verification are now available from MY TRAVEL TEST. The changes come into force in time for return from half term breaks. You can also book an in-clinic Day 2 Lateral Flow Test from October 22nd.
The rules for travel in the UK have now changed. The key changes to be aware of are:
- the Green, Amber and Red Traffic Lights system no longer applies; there are currently only 8 Red List countries Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Haiti, Panama, Peru, and Venezuela.
The Rules for Red List Countries:
Before you travel to England you must:
- take a COVID-19 test – you must take the test in the 3 days before you travel to England
- book a quarantine hotel package, including 2 COVID-19 tests
- complete a passenger locator form
You must do this even if you are fully vaccinated. To learn about the rules for children and transit through Red List countries can be found here.
- from October 24th, Day 2 PCR Tests for fully-vaccinated travellers will be replaced with Day 2 Lateral Flow Test. These are now available from Private Harley Street Clinic as a home-testing kit with online verification (MY TRAVEL TEST) and in clinic (available to book from 22nd October).