Arrivals in England from an Amber List Country who have not had both vaccinations are currently required to take a Day 2 and Day 8 Test. On Day 5, you can choose to take an additional COVID-19 Test. If the result is negative, you can stop self-isolating. You cannot use the Test to Release scheme if you have been in or through any country that is on the travel ban red list in the 10 days before you arrive in England.
DAY 5 TEST TO RELEASE, SAME DAY RESULTS : SELF-TEST AT HOME - Delivery
Day 5 Test to Release, Same Day Results: Self Swab at Home (Delivery)
- Day 5 Tests can be used by some returning travellers to shorten quarantine
- Self-Swab at Home - Drop Off to Clinic Before 1pm
- Same Day Results, Release on Day 5
- Sent by Special Delivery
- Book in Advance; Return Date Required*
We are pleased to be able to offer Day 5 Test to Release with Same Day Results Turn-Around at a special price of £195 (+ £10 Royal Mail Special Delivery). Please note: tests are not dispatched on Sundays. Orders placed before midday will arrive the following day (excluding Sundays). We recommend placing your order at least 48 hours before you need to take your test in order to ensure they arrive on time. If you're concerned your kits may not arrive on time, you can book an in-clinic Day 5 test, which does not require kit delivery, or stop by and pick up a test in person.
Yes, you must still take and return your Day 2 & 8 tests, regardless of your Day 5 Result.
The testing kit comes complete with full instructions and all the instruments necessary for performing the swab at home. Please drop your sample off at our Marylebone clinic before 1pm for Same Day Results. If you would prefer to organise your own courier, please ensure they will reach the clinic by 1pm.
If you develop symptoms prior to dropping off your sample, please do not enter the clinic. Please contact us to to discuss how we can arrange delivery of your sample.
- Nothing can go in the mouth for at least 2 hours prior to testing, this includes: food, drinks, cigarettes, chewing gum, etc.
- Mouthwash not to be used for 24 hours.
- Nothing can go in the nose for at least 24 hours prior to testing, this includes: nasal medication, saline, hay fever sprays, cotton buds, etc.
All of the above can inhibit the sample and mean they it needs to be retested or may not enable a conclusive result to be delivered.